1) “Fat makes my dick soft.” (Said to my best friend by some semi-random dude.)
2) A conversation among appropriately weighted gays with a fat gay present:
“Would you rather have sex with a fat guy or a guy with AIDS?”
(In unison): “AIDS!
3) On Grindr: Looking for LTR; a great guy who can also be my friend. Someone smart and fun. Personality is most important. No Fats.
4) Online in general: No Fats
5) Gays don’t get fat.
6) From your skinny friends:
“You are such a great guy. You are cute, smart, it is his loss. You’re not even that big. You just thick.”
“But you never talk to big boys.” (and you are BLIND)
“Girl that’s different.”
(in our mind we are doing this:
7) Twink: “You should try the bear community.”
8) Bear Community: “You are not a bear. You are a chub. No woof for you.”
9) “I know you hungry.”
And to everything we say: